8.15.2005

Camera Crack Rocks

Last Monday (the 8th), the LCD screen on my less-than-a-month-old camera cracked. Don't ask me how; I don't know how it happened. I just know that I took it to Wal-Mart to see if they did a warranty/exchange deal, and the bitch from the photo department kept passively accusing me of dropping the camera, even though I didn't. I sent it to Canon's fix-it place in Illinois, where it is now being repaired under warranty. It should be back sometime later this week or next week. I miss it already. Now I'm going to buy a case for it, so it's not quite as susceptible to whatever magic force cracked the thing in the first place.

Note to self: warm Berry Weiss has a way of making one not want to drink again for at least a couple days, so only drink it chilled.

No comments: