2.10.2006

Take a Good Look, 'Cause He's....

From T-Rizzle's blog on nin.com...

The Grammys make me hate music, and certainly everyone in the ass-licking music industry.

Awww, Twent didn't win a Gwammy so he's upset. :'( Well, we didn't seem to hate the Grammy's when we were nominated for one back in 2000... Hey, I fucking hate the music industry too, but I'm a consumer. You work in it. For fuck's sake, shut your fucking mouth and make your fucking CDs for me to consume, dick head.

In a related story, according to theninhotline, Trent narrated a commercial for the organization of frothing nutjobs we lovingly call "PETA." (I'm not posting a link because I'd hate to think I sent anyone to a webpage with a link to PETA's website on it) Apparently Trent actually speaks from experience when he says he wants to fuck someone like an animal. Good thing it doesn't appear to affect the music much, being a jackass. But I will be disappointed if there's a song about fur and KFC on the next album, due out in November 2017.

No comments: