4.03.2005

Day 2 finished

I haven't blogged it yet... Mitch Hedberg's death seemed more important to take note of... I quit smoking. Yes. I quit. No, I'm not quitting... I quit. I'm done quitting, and I'm done smoking. I haven't had a cigarette for almost 50 hours. It would be longer, but since Ben had his thing on Thursday and I went to Winona to visit, I had to have a few smokes for the road. But at roughly midnight on Thursday (Friday morning), I had my last cigarette, and it's now almost 2 AM on Sunday. My computer is going to change to daylight savings time very shortly, and that will add an extra hour onto my clock for how long I've gone without smoking. (Not really) Yes. I did quit. Well, I quit smoking, but I still have to go for 3 weeks supposedly before it's out of my system. So... yeah. I'm not going out to bars or anyplace that allows smoking until at least May. See you later, dudes.

No comments: