4.21.2005

No words or so much skin

According to the career-music-store-employee sources at the nin hotline, With Teeth has been shipped, though obviously not yet available for sale. Some of those employees also happen to be impatient nin fans who have busted open a few boxes and looked at the packaging. There's actually going to be a picture of Trent in it. He's coming out of his shell. And apparently... no lyrics. I'm guessing that this is some sort of joke... how Trent put no instrumentals on the album, so he decided to make the packaging without lyrics. Ha... yeah. Whatever. And this album was supposed to be mostly about the lyrics. There better be official lyrics on the official website when it goes live officially. I hate not knowing lyrics. I can't listen to music when I don't know the lyrics. Bugs the ever-living crap out of me. Even though... due to the leak, I know pretty much all of the lyrics to the whole album, but there are some lyrics, particularly "You Know What You Are?" that I can't fully make out. I'd rather not wait for a non-sold-out concert to lip-read and figure out what he's saying. Especially because I can't lip-read.

Oh, and as an update to the preliminary review of With Teeth, and as an opportunity to use the word "officially" twice more... the entirety of the new album has officially grown on me. It r teh r0x0r, all the way through. I was actually going to mention this on Monday, because it had completely grown on me after about 2 or 3 complete listenings over my shift on Monday. Anyway... like you cared. "WTF? Why is he blogging that he likes a CD in it's entirety??"

No comments: