5.31.2005

Always a Groomsman, Never a Fuck Buddy

I'm so stupid. I should be asleep (3 hours ago). But since I couldn't sleep, I took the personality test on OkCupid, and I'm The Boy Next Door. The description is great...
On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

Hilarious, but the next paragraph is a bit frightening...
More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

I'm not too worried. Not yet anyway. I think I'll be working on that cockiness over the summer.

No comments: