5.03.2005

uh-WITH uh-TEETH-uhhh

[WITH_TEETH] is out today. I looked for it at Wal-Mart at about 3:15 AM. I didn't think they'd have it, and I was correct in my assumption. So I'll have to swing by Best Buy on my way to work. I did make a stop at nin's online store, which just opened, and suprisingly, they're selling the CD for $10.99, cheaper than amazon.com and probably cheaper than Best Buy. And they're selling the Still CD again, so if you never got Still, GO F***ING BUY IT. Even if you don't like NIN, Still is a great little CD to relax to and it's only $9.99. Seriously. My mom likes Still. It was in my CD player once when she borrowed my car. This request isn't about my "man-crush" on Trent; it's about the fact that he's had all of his money literally stolen from him by his former manager, and I'd like to help him get paid. I'm a capitalist, and I could give two s***s about his politics. So that's why I'm pushing the new album now. I downloaded it because I'm going to buy it, and I encourage everyone else who downloaded it to do the same. And if you're not interested in With Teeth, give Still a try. It's a lot of mellow, put-you-to-sleep piano music. Speaking of sleep, I should be in bed, or I'm going to sleep in and not get the new album before work.

{/incoherent rambling off}

No comments: