11.15.2004

It's that easy?

So... I've been doing this pseudo-blog on my website... you know the one... And whilst dorking around on Google, looking for free stock footage (which isn't easy to do, when every stock footage website says "royalty-free" on it), I found this free blogging thingamabob. Yay. Now I don't have to cut and paste a dozen lines of HTML to make a new post.

So... here's the new blog. I'm probably going to save that old blog and use it strictly for site changes, like in the gallery and all that stuff that doesn't change. In other words, I probably won't use it that much, if at all. Now I have a place to bitch to high heavens that's a hundred times easier to upkeep. It even archives everything for me. And it's free. I'll still keep that old site, of course. It's just that now it will only be my portfolio... and it'll still have my tangents, too, so it won't be completely tirade-free.

Speaking of those tangents... I see an Ad Nauseam on the horizon...

No comments: