11.28.2004

On the Effectiveness of the U.N.

Iran's being a whiney little bitch about it's uranium enriching centrifuges, but don't worry. We have the mighty U.N. to take care of them...

Still, refusal by Tehran to drop demands to exempt equipment from the enrichment suspension could prompt a much harsher resolution that could include the threat of U.N. Security Council action.

I want to get a resolution from the U.N. Security Council. I hear it tickles.

Seriously, I want to see how this pans out. Maybe the ultra-left will figure out that diplomacy doesn't work the way it really should, and sometimes you have to put someone in a hurt locker to get them to stop what they're doing. Though, I sincerely hope this amounts to nothing, and diplomacy will prevail, I don't have a whole hell of a lot of faith in the U.N. anymore.

No comments: