11.16.2004

That's what you get, dumbass

Anyone who watches CSI religiously, like my parents, got a bit pissed last Wednesday when CBS interrupted the final minutes of the show to report that Yasser Arafat had finally kicked the bucket. Seconds after the credits ended, the news came on... reporting that Yasser Arafat had finally kicked the bucket. We apologize for the fault in CSI:NY. Those responsible have been sacked.

NEW YORK (AP) -- CBS News has fired the producer responsible for breaking into "CSI: NY" last week for a special report on Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's death, a CBS executive said Monday, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The news report came during the last five minutes of the forensics mystery last Wednesday, prompting viewer complaints and leading CBS to repeat the show Friday.

Too bad my dad had to go to Wisconsin, he missed the repeat of the episode. Oh well.

My god is it really 3:45? I guess I got so excited that I can post so MFing easily with this thing I just went to town. I already have something else I want to post... I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments: