12.31.2004

Happy f***ing New Year!

No... SERIOUSLY... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WITH TEETH IS FINISHED
THE BAND IS REHEARSING
I CAN'T WAIT TO PRESENT THIS MUSIC TO YOU -
ON YOUR STEREO AND IN YOUR TOWN
HAPPY NEW YEAR -
TR
12.31.04

F***ing finally...

I have to be among the first people to see this. nin.com is set as my homepage, and I opened IE immediately after starting up my computer. I just checked my history, and I went to Yahoo mail at 7:55 which was the first thing I did after I started IE, so that's when I saw nin.com and it still said December 10th on the front page. I just opened the browser again, not 20 minutes later and there it was. However... though I'm still engrossed in the initial excitement of this news, there is still a small bit of pessimistic doubt in my mind. The font used for this announcement and for the date on the front page is completely different than the monospaced, typewriter font they've been using since the website changed. This leads me to think that maybe, just maybe, this might actually be a hoax, and that someone hacked the site and did that. However, I'm sticking with the happy thoughts that the album will be in my hands in the next month or two.

Happy New Year and stuff.

Update: It appears that it isn't a hoax, because the post is still up there, and it's been almost a week now. F***in' right, dude.

No comments: