12.03.2004

Oh noes, teh dR4Ft iz f0r sh0r3!!!1

Hey, Donnie Rumsfeld just laughed about the draft in an interview with Bill O'Reilly. O'Reilly asked him if they could have a draft just for the ACLU and Rumsfeld chuckled and said with a smile, "I'm against the draft. That's one of these myths that went around during the campaign." I suppose if you flat-out distrust the government for no other reason than because your candidate lost due to an antiquated electoral system, it would be impossible for said government to quell your unfounded fears.

The most asinine fear I've heard is that the administration is going to round up the liberals and throw them into camps, and that Bush is plotting a "take over." How f***ing stupid are you people? So in four years, when Giuliani is president, the world hasn't ended, there hasn't been a draft, there hasn't been a "take over," and you aren't in a liberal camp, then what are you going to say? I guess you won't be thinking much about it when you're sitting in another Post-Election-Selection Trauma group meeting after Hillary get's backhanded at the polls. Closed fist. She should have stayed in the kitchen. I'm kidding... (you crazy, whacked-out broad.)

Update: I found the transcript of O'Reilly's interview with Rumsfeld on FoxNews.com, so I added the link to his quote in the above paragraph. Also, in the name of full-disclosure (even though I'm not a real journalist and no one is actually reading this), I also corrected the quote by adding the "... during the campaign" part which I forgot when I originally wrote this post.

No comments: